Terms and conditions
These general conditions apply between Hornelen Via Ferrata AS (hereinafter referred to as HVF) and the person (hereinafter referred to as the booker) who himself or through others makes a booking on HVF’s booking platform.
The booker’s responsibility
- Before making a final order, you must read and familiarize yourself with important information/rules about the product in question. The booker is responsible for ensuring that the order is in accordance with the booker’s own wishes.
- The booker is responsible for ensuring that the information in the confirmation is in accordance with the order.
- HVF does not take responsibility for orders which, due to technical problems, have not reached HVF.
- If the customer wants to climb Olavsrute, the customer himself is responsible for having climbed Hekseveggen first. If this has not been carried out, HVF AS reserves the right to cancel the order without refund.
Booking and payment
- All orders are charged fully at the time of the booking and deducted from the booker’s specified payment card at the time of booking.
- All payments are collected by Adventure Tech AS, on behalf of HVF AS. Our payment providers are Nets and Stripe.
- After correctly completed payment, you will receive a receipt to your provided e-mail address with confirmation/booking number, specifying the activities you have booked and paid for.
- The order is not completed and not valid in the following cases:
- The booker does not receive an e-mail with a receipt or booking confirmation/booking number with detailed information about the desired activity.
- The card payment is interrupted for various reasons and the payment fails.
- The payment is not correct or fully completed, and the amount is not deducted from the booker’s account.
- The booker must make sure to be reachable at the e-mail address provided during registration.
- The booker is responsible for keeping the e-mail confirmation and bringing it to HVF in printed or electronic form.
- When purchasing activities with limited capacity, purchased tickets are only valid for the date and time stated on the order, and are not refundable.
Cancellation and change
- In case of cancellation less than 10 days before the arrival date, the booker will be charged 100% of the sum of the booking amount.
- If canceled more than 10 days in advance, cancellation is free of charge and the booker will be refunded the full amount.
HVF does not take responsibility for errors in prices, descriptions of services or technical problems that may arise.
The booker is responsible for his or her own, relevant insurances that apply to travel and bookingconditions, including travel and leisure insurance (incl. cancellation insurance) and travel liability insurance.
HVF cannot be held responsable for dissatisfactory weather conditions, cancelled trips, closed facilities or other conditions that are outside our control.
Activities can be cancelled during powerful lightning and thunder, amongst other uforseen conditions that are outside our control.
Hornelen Via Ferrata AS is a Norwegian-registered company, corporate no. 930 794 732
Hornelen Via Ferrata AS is a subsidiary of Norway Adventures AS, a norwegian registered company, org.nr. 826 472 952